Compact variable-speed polisher with a high torque motor
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring.
- Powerful 1400-watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling.
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start, starting speed at Setting 1 (380 - 600 rpm) and a lock-on for continuous operation.
- Optimized air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user.
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Front housing: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: it is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberized backing to protect machine and work surface.
- 10' power cord
Max. polishing pad diameter 6"
Max. back-up pad diameter 8"
Speed without load 600-2,100 rpm
Power input 10 amp
Power output 880 watt
Tool fixture 5/8"
Dimensions 15.75" x 4.7"
Weight 5.6 lbs