3D Tire Shine
Couldn't load pickup availability
Unlike most tire dressings, also called tire shines on the market, this tire shine was formulated to be fun and easy to use, not greasy and messy to use. The chemists at 3D are like you, that is, they don’t want a greasy, sticky mess on the sides of their tires, they simply want them to look fantastic with a deep, dark black shine.
3D Tire Shine is a thick, rich water-based gel, it offers a very clean application without any sloppy drips or smears to deal with after the fact. Simply wipe on and massage into the tire sidewall and then allow to dry. For even more shine, wait a few minutes and apply a second, thin light application and allow this second application to dry before driving. Your tires will look amazing without becoming an oily, greasy dust-magnet that will be a pain to clean the next time you wash your car.
What is it? - Water-based tire and trim dressing.
What does it do? - Restores a high gloss shine to rubber and vinyl surfaces.
When do you use it? - After first cleaning the surface to be treated.
Why use 3D Tire Shine over other options? - This multi-purpose tire shine is water-based and non-greasy, and this makes it a pleasure to use. It works like any silicone, solvent or oil-based dressing without the greasy, oily mess. You can control the gloss and shine level by the amount of product you apply. For a super high gloss, high shine finish, apply a second coat. For a low gloss matte finish, apply only one application and then wipe the tire sidewall to remove any excess and dampen down the shine.
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
- Long lasting, water-based tire dressing.
- Provides excellent UV protection from sun.
- Creates a high shine, high gloss finish.
- Can also be used to dress wheel wells.
- Non-greasy, non-oily – won’t turn tires into dust magnets.
- Easy gel-application means no overspray on wheels or body panels.
- Apply using tire swipe, foam or microfiber applicator of paint brush.
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant.